Delaware might be one of the country’s smaller states, but it still holds some pretty BIG fun filled places to go with kids!
There are some pretty BIG dinosaurs at the Delaware Museum of National History, and at 143 acres Edward H McCabe Nature Preserve is a pretty BIG place for kids to explore the forest and swamps.
BIG splashes and BIG excitement waiting at attractions like Thunder Lagoon Water Park, and there is some very fascinating and BIG historical facts to be wowed by at the Fort Delaware State Park!
Active kids - get that BIG energy ready to go for places like Stratosphere Trampoline Park and Go Ape Lums State Park, and you can’t get much BIGGER than Delaware’s largest water park - Jungle Jim’s Adventure World!
Did you know Delaware was also the nation’s first state? That’s a pretty good reason to make it first on your list of family places to visit next!
There are so many fun things to do in Bethany Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 153
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bethany Beach
- Waterparks in Bethany Beach
- Zoos in Bethany Beach
- Tours in Bethany Beach
- Indoor Play in Bethany Beach
- Museums in Bethany Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Bethany Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bethany Beach
- Historical Attractions in Bethany Beach
- Transport Attractions in Bethany Beach
- RV/Campsite in Bethany Beach
- Skiing in Bethany Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bethany Beach
- Caves and Mines in Bethany Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Bethany Beach