It’s Indoor Play time in Bellingham, Washington State!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Evergreen State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Bellingham is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Bellingham with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 70
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bellingham
- Waterparks in Bellingham
- Zoos in Bellingham
- Tours in Bellingham
- Indoor Play in Bellingham
- Museums in Bellingham
- National Parks / Natural World in Bellingham
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bellingham
- Historical Attractions in Bellingham
- Transport Attractions in Bellingham
- RV/Campsite in Bellingham
- Skiing in Bellingham
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bellingham
- Caves and Mines in Bellingham
- Arts and Crafts in Bellingham