Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Keystone State…we certainly are! If you’re in Beaver Falls and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Pennsylvania sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Beaver Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 74
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Beaver Falls
- Waterparks in Beaver Falls
- Zoos in Beaver Falls
- Tours in Beaver Falls
- Indoor Play in Beaver Falls
- Museums in Beaver Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Beaver Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Beaver Falls
- Historical Attractions in Beaver Falls
- Transport Attractions in Beaver Falls
- RV/Campsite in Beaver Falls
- Skiing in Beaver Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Beaver Falls
- Caves and Mines in Beaver Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Beaver Falls