Get ready to spin, scream, laugh, drop and soar because it’s Theme Park time in Baton Rouge, Louisiana! Theme Parks are a great way to spend the day with the family - no matter what age.
From the fastest and loudest theme parks, to those family friendly amusement parks, The Pelican State offers you the perfect places to go for that family fun.
The smallest dare devils in the family will always find age appropriate rides perfect for them, and often in the same park that those older thrill seekers can close their eyes and brave the tallest and fastest thrill rides!
There is ALWAYS plenty of kids fun at the many theme parks you can find across this great city.
Hold on tight…because Baton Rouge is ready to give your family a host of fun things to do with kids all year round - Theme Park style!
There are so many fun things to do in Baton Rouge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Baton Rouge
- Waterparks in Baton Rouge
- Zoos in Baton Rouge
- Tours in Baton Rouge
- Indoor Play in Baton Rouge
- Museums in Baton Rouge
- National Parks / Natural World in Baton Rouge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Baton Rouge
- Historical Attractions in Baton Rouge
- Transport Attractions in Baton Rouge
- RV/Campsite in Baton Rouge
- Skiing in Baton Rouge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Baton Rouge
- Caves and Mines in Baton Rouge
- Arts and Crafts in Baton Rouge