It’s Indoor Play time in Baton Rouge, Louisiana!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Pelican State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Baton Rouge is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Baton Rouge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 69
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Baton Rouge
- Waterparks in Baton Rouge
- Zoos in Baton Rouge
- Tours in Baton Rouge
- Indoor Play in Baton Rouge
- Museums in Baton Rouge
- National Parks / Natural World in Baton Rouge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Baton Rouge
- Historical Attractions in Baton Rouge
- Transport Attractions in Baton Rouge
- RV/Campsite in Baton Rouge
- Skiing in Baton Rouge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Baton Rouge
- Caves and Mines in Baton Rouge
- Arts and Crafts in Baton Rouge