Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Baton Rouge, Louisiana there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Pelican State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Baton Rouge is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Baton Rouge inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Baton Rouge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Baton Rouge
- Waterparks in Baton Rouge
- Zoos in Baton Rouge
- Tours in Baton Rouge
- Indoor Play in Baton Rouge
- Museums in Baton Rouge
- National Parks / Natural World in Baton Rouge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Baton Rouge
- Historical Attractions in Baton Rouge
- Transport Attractions in Baton Rouge
- RV/Campsite in Baton Rouge
- Skiing in Baton Rouge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Baton Rouge
- Caves and Mines in Baton Rouge
- Arts and Crafts in Baton Rouge