It’s animal time in Bakersfield, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Bakersfield because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Bakersfield with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 108
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bakersfield
- Waterparks in Bakersfield
- Zoos in Bakersfield
- Tours in Bakersfield
- Indoor Play in Bakersfield
- Museums in Bakersfield
- National Parks / Natural World in Bakersfield
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bakersfield
- Historical Attractions in Bakersfield
- Transport Attractions in Bakersfield
- RV/Campsite in Bakersfield
- Skiing in Bakersfield
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bakersfield
- Caves and Mines in Bakersfield
- Arts and Crafts in Bakersfield