“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Bakersfield, California there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Golden State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Bakersfield, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Bakersfield!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Bakersfield with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 108
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bakersfield
- Waterparks in Bakersfield
- Zoos in Bakersfield
- Tours in Bakersfield
- Indoor Play in Bakersfield
- Museums in Bakersfield
- National Parks / Natural World in Bakersfield
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bakersfield
- Historical Attractions in Bakersfield
- Transport Attractions in Bakersfield
- RV/Campsite in Bakersfield
- Skiing in Bakersfield
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bakersfield
- Caves and Mines in Bakersfield
- Arts and Crafts in Bakersfield