Welcome to the Country Music Capitol of California….Bakersfield! located in the stunning Kern County, Bakersfield gives the family a taste of city excitement, with the serenity of nature all at the same time.
From museums, festivals, education, to entertainment and fun activities for those active kids, there are places to visit with the family in Bakersfield… you just have to know where to start!
Want some family adventures? Just head to attractions like Camelot Park Family Entertainment Center with mini golf and go-karts!
Love wildlife? How about a zoo with a difference at California Living Museum with gardens and animals alike.
Can’t get enough learning? Why not visit the Buena Vista Museum of Natural History? It makes science and history fun!
With festivals every month, numerous river rafting adventures, and a bevy of outdoor adventure, you will be able to find something perfect for everyone!
There are so many fun things to do in Bakersfield with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 113
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bakersfield
- Waterparks in Bakersfield
- Zoos in Bakersfield
- Tours in Bakersfield
- Indoor Play in Bakersfield
- Museums in Bakersfield
- National Parks / Natural World in Bakersfield
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bakersfield
- Historical Attractions in Bakersfield
- Transport Attractions in Bakersfield
- RV/Campsite in Bakersfield
- Skiing in Bakersfield
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bakersfield
- Caves and Mines in Bakersfield
- Arts and Crafts in Bakersfield