Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Bakersfield, California why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Golden State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in California…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Bakersfield with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 108
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bakersfield
- Waterparks in Bakersfield
- Zoos in Bakersfield
- Tours in Bakersfield
- Indoor Play in Bakersfield
- Museums in Bakersfield
- National Parks / Natural World in Bakersfield
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bakersfield
- Historical Attractions in Bakersfield
- Transport Attractions in Bakersfield
- RV/Campsite in Bakersfield
- Skiing in Bakersfield
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bakersfield
- Caves and Mines in Bakersfield
- Arts and Crafts in Bakersfield