Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Atlantic City, New Jersey, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Garden State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Atlantic City…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Atlantic City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 249
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Atlantic City
- Waterparks in Atlantic City
- Zoos in Atlantic City
- Tours in Atlantic City
- Indoor Play in Atlantic City
- Museums in Atlantic City
- National Parks / Natural World in Atlantic City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Atlantic City
- Historical Attractions in Atlantic City
- Transport Attractions in Atlantic City
- RV/Campsite in Atlantic City
- Skiing in Atlantic City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Atlantic City
- Caves and Mines in Atlantic City
- Arts and Crafts in Atlantic City