Who’s ready to experience the fun of Atlantic City!? There are endless entertaining activities for kids and families in New Jersey’s entertainment capital!
Want to explore the amazing ocean that stretches out off the coast? Head on our with Atlantic City Cruises where you can try and spot the playful bottle-nosed dolphins! Those loving the ocean but wanting to keep your feet on solid ground, the Atlantic City Aquarium has everything kids will want to know about sea-life, including a fun touch pool!
Steel Pier is classic Atlantic City, where you can stroll along the pier or play on the fun amusement games, or you can check out the VERY high Abescon Lighthouse - only 228 steps, we know you can do it!
From the fun Ripleys Believe It Or Not Museum, to Atlantic City Miniature Golf, this exciting city isn’t all about he gambling it might be best known for. Enjoy the boardwalk, indulge in the tasty food, play on the beach, and embrace all the kids fun to be had!
There are so many fun things to do in Atlantic City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 240
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Atlantic City
- Waterparks in Atlantic City
- Zoos in Atlantic City
- Tours in Atlantic City
- Indoor Play in Atlantic City
- Museums in Atlantic City
- National Parks / Natural World in Atlantic City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Atlantic City
- Historical Attractions in Atlantic City
- Transport Attractions in Atlantic City
- RV/Campsite in Atlantic City
- Skiing in Atlantic City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Atlantic City
- Caves and Mines in Atlantic City
- Arts and Crafts in Atlantic City