It’s animal time in Atascadero, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Atascadero because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Atascadero with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 28
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Atascadero
- Waterparks in Atascadero
- Zoos in Atascadero
- Tours in Atascadero
- Indoor Play in Atascadero
- Museums in Atascadero
- National Parks / Natural World in Atascadero
- Things to do for Active Kids in Atascadero
- Historical Attractions in Atascadero
- Transport Attractions in Atascadero
- RV/Campsite in Atascadero
- Skiing in Atascadero
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Atascadero
- Caves and Mines in Atascadero
- Arts and Crafts in Atascadero