Iowa is a very rural state, but one that should never be overlooked. It is charming, quaint, beautiful, and jam packed with places to go with kids!
There is a plethora of places to enjoy the great outdoors, such as the very cool Spook Cave, the historic Neal Smith National Wildlife Refuge and the secluded Wilson Island State Park.
The beautiful and the quirky will always be just around the corner, with the National Farm Toy Museum and Fort Custer Maze, and the whole family will love the rural farm fun with Center Grove Orchard and Bloomsbury Farm - a real taste of the Iowa hospitality and charm!
Don’t think for a second that Iowa can’t be thrilling - just head to Adventureland Park or the classic Arnolds Park - one of the oldest amusement parks in the WORLD!
And don’t forget to get those baseball fans down to the Field Of Dreams Movie Site!
Is this Heaven? No, it’s Iowa…
There are so many fun things to do in Arnolds Park with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 25
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Arnolds Park
- Waterparks in Arnolds Park
- Zoos in Arnolds Park
- Tours in Arnolds Park
- Indoor Play in Arnolds Park
- Museums in Arnolds Park
- National Parks / Natural World in Arnolds Park
- Things to do for Active Kids in Arnolds Park
- Historical Attractions in Arnolds Park
- Transport Attractions in Arnolds Park
- RV/Campsite in Arnolds Park
- Skiing in Arnolds Park
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Arnolds Park
- Caves and Mines in Arnolds Park
- Arts and Crafts in Arnolds Park