You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Apollo Beach, Florida!)
Apollo Beach is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Sunshine State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Apollo Beach’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Apollo Beach when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Apollo Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 125
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Apollo Beach
- Waterparks in Apollo Beach
- Zoos in Apollo Beach
- Tours in Apollo Beach
- Indoor Play in Apollo Beach
- Museums in Apollo Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Apollo Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Apollo Beach
- Historical Attractions in Apollo Beach
- Transport Attractions in Apollo Beach
- RV/Campsite in Apollo Beach
- Skiing in Apollo Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Apollo Beach
- Caves and Mines in Apollo Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Apollo Beach