It’s animal time in Angels Camp, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Angels Camp because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Angels Camp with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 73
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Angels Camp
- Waterparks in Angels Camp
- Zoos in Angels Camp
- Tours in Angels Camp
- Indoor Play in Angels Camp
- Museums in Angels Camp
- National Parks / Natural World in Angels Camp
- Things to do for Active Kids in Angels Camp
- Historical Attractions in Angels Camp
- Transport Attractions in Angels Camp
- RV/Campsite in Angels Camp
- Skiing in Angels Camp
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Angels Camp
- Caves and Mines in Angels Camp
- Arts and Crafts in Angels Camp