A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Anchorage, Alaska, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Last Frontier State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Anchorage…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Anchorage with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 28
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Anchorage
- Waterparks in Anchorage
- Zoos in Anchorage
- Tours in Anchorage
- Indoor Play in Anchorage
- Museums in Anchorage
- National Parks / Natural World in Anchorage
- Things to do for Active Kids in Anchorage
- Historical Attractions in Anchorage
- Transport Attractions in Anchorage
- RV/Campsite in Anchorage
- Skiing in Anchorage
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Anchorage
- Caves and Mines in Anchorage
- Arts and Crafts in Anchorage