Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The North Star State…we certainly are! If you’re in Alexandria and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Minnesota sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Alexandria, Minnesota! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Alexandria with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 18
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Alexandria
- Waterparks in Alexandria
- Zoos in Alexandria
- Tours in Alexandria
- Indoor Play in Alexandria
- Museums in Alexandria
- National Parks / Natural World in Alexandria
- Things to do for Active Kids in Alexandria
- Historical Attractions in Alexandria
- Transport Attractions in Alexandria
- RV/Campsite in Alexandria
- Skiing in Alexandria
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Alexandria
- Caves and Mines in Alexandria
- Arts and Crafts in Alexandria