“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Albuquerque, New Mexico there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Land of Enchantment city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Albuquerque, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Albuquerque!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Albuquerque with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Albuquerque
- Waterparks in Albuquerque
- Zoos in Albuquerque
- Tours in Albuquerque
- Indoor Play in Albuquerque
- Museums in Albuquerque
- National Parks / Natural World in Albuquerque
- Things to do for Active Kids in Albuquerque
- Historical Attractions in Albuquerque
- Transport Attractions in Albuquerque
- RV/Campsite in Albuquerque
- Skiing in Albuquerque
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Albuquerque
- Caves and Mines in Albuquerque
- Arts and Crafts in Albuquerque