A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Land of Enchantment city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Albuquerque…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Albuquerque with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Albuquerque
- Waterparks in Albuquerque
- Zoos in Albuquerque
- Tours in Albuquerque
- Indoor Play in Albuquerque
- Museums in Albuquerque
- National Parks / Natural World in Albuquerque
- Things to do for Active Kids in Albuquerque
- Historical Attractions in Albuquerque
- Transport Attractions in Albuquerque
- RV/Campsite in Albuquerque
- Skiing in Albuquerque
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Albuquerque
- Caves and Mines in Albuquerque
- Arts and Crafts in Albuquerque