Get ready to spin, scream, laugh, drop and soar because it’s Theme Park time in Albuquerque, New Mexico! Theme Parks are a great way to spend the day with the family - no matter what age.
From the fastest and loudest theme parks, to those family friendly amusement parks, The Land of Enchantment offers you the perfect places to go for that family fun.
The smallest dare devils in the family will always find age appropriate rides perfect for them, and often in the same park that those older thrill seekers can close their eyes and brave the tallest and fastest thrill rides!
There is ALWAYS plenty of kids fun at the many theme parks you can find across this great city.
Hold on tight…because Albuquerque is ready to give your family a host of fun things to do with kids all year round - Theme Park style!
There are so many fun things to do in Albuquerque with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 40
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Albuquerque
- Waterparks in Albuquerque
- Zoos in Albuquerque
- Tours in Albuquerque
- Indoor Play in Albuquerque
- Museums in Albuquerque
- National Parks / Natural World in Albuquerque
- Things to do for Active Kids in Albuquerque
- Historical Attractions in Albuquerque
- Transport Attractions in Albuquerque
- RV/Campsite in Albuquerque
- Skiing in Albuquerque
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Albuquerque
- Caves and Mines in Albuquerque
- Arts and Crafts in Albuquerque