Children have a lot of energy….that’s what we LOVE about them…so it’s natural to look for things to do with active kids who just want to get active.
Look no further than Albuquerque, New Mexico! Active kids in this The Land of Enchantment city have SO many choices…they won’t know where to start!
This wonderful city not only has places for kids to use up that energy, but the whole family. Activities such as indoor climbing are the perfect way to spend time together as a family. Why not try and get that hole in one with Mini Golf? STRIKE….you must have found the ten pin bowling!
Finding great places to visit with children can be hard, but not in Albuquerque - and not with Family Days Out!
Get ready to return home exhausted, because there is kids fun around every corner….and you will be part of it.
There are so many fun things to do in Albuquerque with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Albuquerque
- Waterparks in Albuquerque
- Zoos in Albuquerque
- Tours in Albuquerque
- Indoor Play in Albuquerque
- Museums in Albuquerque
- National Parks / Natural World in Albuquerque
- Things to do for Active Kids in Albuquerque
- Historical Attractions in Albuquerque
- Transport Attractions in Albuquerque
- RV/Campsite in Albuquerque
- Skiing in Albuquerque
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Albuquerque
- Caves and Mines in Albuquerque
- Arts and Crafts in Albuquerque