Can you keep a secret? Albuquerque is not only a family's playground, offering kids a host of fun things to enjoy, but they also have a ton of attractions which have sneaky free days just for you! It's the perfect city for any family budget.
Don't believe us? How about if we told you that the very unusual International Balloon Museum is free the first Friday and Sunday morning of every month?
Or that the Museum of Art & History is free every Sunday morning and first Wednesday of every month? Kids under 1 are free for interactive and scientifically fun Explora, and for 5 days of the year the New Mexico Natural History Museum opens it's door free of charge!
Don't think it's just for museums either! You can spend time catching fish together at Tingley Beach...yep, you guessed it...free, just like kids under 2 can enjoy the Rio Grande Bio Park for free!
We haven't even started on all the other attractions in the city, from aquariums, theme parks, historic tours, zoos, and just plain kids fun!
Rest your wallet, not your kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Albuquerque with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 39
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Albuquerque
- Waterparks in Albuquerque
- Zoos in Albuquerque
- Tours in Albuquerque
- Indoor Play in Albuquerque
- Museums in Albuquerque
- National Parks / Natural World in Albuquerque
- Things to do for Active Kids in Albuquerque
- Historical Attractions in Albuquerque
- Transport Attractions in Albuquerque
- RV/Campsite in Albuquerque
- Skiing in Albuquerque
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Albuquerque
- Caves and Mines in Albuquerque
- Arts and Crafts in Albuquerque