Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Alaska why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Last Frontier State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Alaska….so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are 61
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Alaska
- Waterparks in Alaska
- Zoos in Alaska
- Tours in Alaska
- Indoor Play in Alaska
- Museums in Alaska
- National Parks / Natural World in Alaska
- Things to do for Active Kids in Alaska
- Historical Attractions in Alaska
- Transport Attractions in Alaska
- RV/Campsite in Alaska
- Skiing in Alaska
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Alaska
- Caves and Mines in Alaska
- Arts and Crafts in Alaska