A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Alaska, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in The Last Frontier State offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Alaska…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are 60
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Alaska
- Waterparks in Alaska
- Zoos in Alaska
- Tours in Alaska
- Indoor Play in Alaska
- Museums in Alaska
- National Parks / Natural World in Alaska
- Things to do for Active Kids in Alaska
- Historical Attractions in Alaska
- Transport Attractions in Alaska
- RV/Campsite in Alaska
- Skiing in Alaska
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Alaska
- Caves and Mines in Alaska
- Arts and Crafts in Alaska