The Yukon is an incredibly magical place. The stunning mountains, the rich history, the clear as crystal lakes, and the fascinating wildlife, all come together to create one of the most unique places to visit with kids!
There is so much wildlife to be seen, but to guarantee a sighting take the kids to places like Yukon Wildlife Preserve, where they can learn all about them too.
In 1896 gold was discovered in the klondike area, and it changed forever! Kids will just LOVE exploring a true frontier, where they can really embrace the history with Goldbottom Mine Tours the Dawson City Museum and the oldest building in Whitehorse - the Old Log Church Museum!
To really get an understanding of the sheer size of the Yukon, you can’t go past transport tours. The unique experience of the Klondike Spirit Paddleboat or the once-in-a-lifetime journey on the White Pass Railroad are not to be missed. Kids will love sitting back and taking it all in!
A destination that might not be high on the family list, but one that could provide the more memorable adventures the family will ever have! A truly unique and historical experience.
There are 30
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Yukon Territory
- Waterparks in Yukon Territory
- Zoos in Yukon Territory
- Tours in Yukon Territory
- Indoor Play in Yukon Territory
- Museums in Yukon Territory
- National Parks / Natural World in Yukon Territory
- Things to do for Active Kids in Yukon Territory
- Historical Attractions in Yukon Territory
- Transport Attractions in Yukon Territory
- RV/Campsite in Yukon Territory
- Skiing in Yukon Territory
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Yukon Territory
- Caves and Mines in Yukon Territory
- Arts and Crafts in Yukon Territory