Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Whitehorse, Yukon why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in Yukon Territory where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Yukon…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Whitehorse with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 15
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Whitehorse
- Waterparks in Whitehorse
- Zoos in Whitehorse
- Tours in Whitehorse
- Indoor Play in Whitehorse
- Museums in Whitehorse
- National Parks / Natural World in Whitehorse
- Things to do for Active Kids in Whitehorse
- Historical Attractions in Whitehorse
- Transport Attractions in Whitehorse
- RV/Campsite in Whitehorse
- Skiing in Whitehorse
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Whitehorse
- Caves and Mines in Whitehorse
- Arts and Crafts in Whitehorse