It’s Indoor Play time in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this Yukon Territory city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Whitehorse is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Whitehorse with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 15
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Whitehorse
- Waterparks in Whitehorse
- Zoos in Whitehorse
- Tours in Whitehorse
- Indoor Play in Whitehorse
- Museums in Whitehorse
- National Parks / Natural World in Whitehorse
- Things to do for Active Kids in Whitehorse
- Historical Attractions in Whitehorse
- Transport Attractions in Whitehorse
- RV/Campsite in Whitehorse
- Skiing in Whitehorse
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Whitehorse
- Caves and Mines in Whitehorse
- Arts and Crafts in Whitehorse