Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Whitehorse, Yukon, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in Yukon Territory you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Whitehorse…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Whitehorse with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 15
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Whitehorse
- Waterparks in Whitehorse
- Zoos in Whitehorse
- Tours in Whitehorse
- Indoor Play in Whitehorse
- Museums in Whitehorse
- National Parks / Natural World in Whitehorse
- Things to do for Active Kids in Whitehorse
- Historical Attractions in Whitehorse
- Transport Attractions in Whitehorse
- RV/Campsite in Whitehorse
- Skiing in Whitehorse
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Whitehorse
- Caves and Mines in Whitehorse
- Arts and Crafts in Whitehorse