Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Whitehorse, Yukon there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
Yukon Territory is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Whitehorse is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Whitehorse inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Whitehorse with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 15
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Whitehorse
- Waterparks in Whitehorse
- Zoos in Whitehorse
- Tours in Whitehorse
- Indoor Play in Whitehorse
- Museums in Whitehorse
- National Parks / Natural World in Whitehorse
- Things to do for Active Kids in Whitehorse
- Historical Attractions in Whitehorse
- Transport Attractions in Whitehorse
- RV/Campsite in Whitehorse
- Skiing in Whitehorse
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Whitehorse
- Caves and Mines in Whitehorse
- Arts and Crafts in Whitehorse