Whitehorse is a fascinating and unique city for kids to visit. There is an incredible outdoors, amazing cultures and traditions, and its FUN to explore!
With strong links to the Klondike Gold Rush, Whitehorse is literally built on history! Kids will love stepping back in time as they travel on the S.S Klondike riverboat, or follow the Chilkoot Trail National Historic Site which was part of the actual Gold Rush movement.
There are also fascinating museums including the MacBridge Museum and Old Log Church which give a fascinating insight into the towns past.
You can’t look anywhere in Whitehorse without seeing the most spectacular mountains and lakes, so take advantage! Get out onto the river with Nahanni River Adventures, or pass through the mountains on the super fun White Pass and Yukon Route Railroad.
Kids can even get out onto horseback with Yukon Horseback Adventures to see the landscape from another point of view!
Whitehorse really is a place unlike any other, and will become a truly memorable experience for kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Whitehorse with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 15
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Whitehorse
- Waterparks in Whitehorse
- Zoos in Whitehorse
- Tours in Whitehorse
- Indoor Play in Whitehorse
- Museums in Whitehorse
- National Parks / Natural World in Whitehorse
- Things to do for Active Kids in Whitehorse
- Historical Attractions in Whitehorse
- Transport Attractions in Whitehorse
- RV/Campsite in Whitehorse
- Skiing in Whitehorse
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Whitehorse
- Caves and Mines in Whitehorse
- Arts and Crafts in Whitehorse