Bordered by the very awesome Rocky Mountains, Alberta has so many fun things to do with kids! Prairies…cowboys…and a ton of family fun!
From waterparks like Wild Rapids and World Waterpark (with the WORLDS largest indoor wave pool!), to very cool tours like Jasper Raft Tours and Lake Louise Gondola (if you love heights!) Alberta is a magical place for kids.
Dinosaurs? Why not! Head to Dinosaur Provincial Park. History? Great fun with attractions like Pioneer Acres of Alberta and Heritage Park Fort McMurray. Caves? Don’t forget your torch at Cave and Basin National Historic Site!
Museums are around every corner, including the out of this world Aero Space Museum of Calgary, and the always popular Royal Alberta Museum.
And of course, it’s not Alberta without the snow! Sunshine Village, Marmot Basin and Castle Mountain Resort are just some of the many options great for kids to get onto the slopes.
Grab those cowboy hats and skis – it’s Alberta time!
There are so many fun things to do in Wetaskiwin with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 28
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wetaskiwin
- Waterparks in Wetaskiwin
- Zoos in Wetaskiwin
- Tours in Wetaskiwin
- Indoor Play in Wetaskiwin
- Museums in Wetaskiwin
- National Parks / Natural World in Wetaskiwin
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wetaskiwin
- Historical Attractions in Wetaskiwin
- Transport Attractions in Wetaskiwin
- RV/Campsite in Wetaskiwin
- Skiing in Wetaskiwin
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wetaskiwin
- Caves and Mines in Wetaskiwin
- Arts and Crafts in Wetaskiwin