“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Trinity Tb, Newfoundland there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing Newfoundland city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Trinity Tb, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Trinity Tb!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Trinity Tb with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 0
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Trinity Tb
- Waterparks in Trinity Tb
- Zoos in Trinity Tb
- Tours in Trinity Tb
- Indoor Play in Trinity Tb
- Museums in Trinity Tb
- National Parks / Natural World in Trinity Tb
- Things to do for Active Kids in Trinity Tb
- Historical Attractions in Trinity Tb
- Transport Attractions in Trinity Tb
- RV/Campsite in Trinity Tb
- Skiing in Trinity Tb
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Trinity Tb
- Caves and Mines in Trinity Tb
- Arts and Crafts in Trinity Tb