Are you scared of thunder? Well, you’ll be pleased to know that Thunder Bay isn’t scary at all (so don’t let the name fool you!). Thunder Bay is a great town in Ontario right on Lake Superior, and yep, you guessed it – have great things to do with kids!
Don’t know much about Thunder Bay? Then what better way to learn than at Thunder Bay Museum? Or maybe kids prefer a different museum experience, like Founders Museum and Pioneer Village where they can actually walk through the past? Ontario is known for it’s incredible natural wonders, and here is no different! Amethyst Mine Panorama is an amazing place to explore and try and find those precious stones!
Want thrills? Of course! Chippewa Park has been entertaining families since the 1920s. History can be explored at places like Fort William Historical Park which is a brilliant living museum, and animals are a-bound at places like Gammondale Farm: a sweet 1930’s farm with fluffy friendly animals!
So don’t be scared of thunder anymore – just think of kids fun next time you hear it!
There are so many fun things to do in Thunder Bay with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 9
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Thunder Bay
- Waterparks in Thunder Bay
- Zoos in Thunder Bay
- Tours in Thunder Bay
- Indoor Play in Thunder Bay
- Museums in Thunder Bay
- National Parks / Natural World in Thunder Bay
- Things to do for Active Kids in Thunder Bay
- Historical Attractions in Thunder Bay
- Transport Attractions in Thunder Bay
- RV/Campsite in Thunder Bay
- Skiing in Thunder Bay
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Thunder Bay
- Caves and Mines in Thunder Bay
- Arts and Crafts in Thunder Bay