Bordered by the very awesome Rocky Mountains, Alberta has so many fun things to do with kids! Prairies…cowboys…and a ton of family fun!
From waterparks like Wild Rapids and World Waterpark (with the WORLDS largest indoor wave pool!), to very cool tours like Jasper Raft Tours and Lake Louise Gondola (if you love heights!) Alberta is a magical place for kids.
Dinosaurs? Why not! Head to Dinosaur Provincial Park. History? Great fun with attractions like Pioneer Acres of Alberta and Heritage Park Fort McMurray. Caves? Don’t forget your torch at Cave and Basin National Historic Site!
Museums are around every corner, including the out of this world Aero Space Museum of Calgary, and the always popular Royal Alberta Museum.
And of course, it’s not Alberta without the snow! Sunshine Village, Marmot Basin and Castle Mountain Resort are just some of the many options great for kids to get onto the slopes.
Grab those cowboy hats and skis – it’s Alberta time!
There are so many fun things to do in Sylvan Lake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 41
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sylvan Lake
- Waterparks in Sylvan Lake
- Zoos in Sylvan Lake
- Tours in Sylvan Lake
- Indoor Play in Sylvan Lake
- Museums in Sylvan Lake
- National Parks / Natural World in Sylvan Lake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sylvan Lake
- Historical Attractions in Sylvan Lake
- Transport Attractions in Sylvan Lake
- RV/Campsite in Sylvan Lake
- Skiing in Sylvan Lake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sylvan Lake
- Caves and Mines in Sylvan Lake
- Arts and Crafts in Sylvan Lake