Grasslands, farms, forest…and FUN! Saskatchewan is an incredible place with so much character – it’s the badlands of Canada.
And yes – with badlands of course comes both history…and DINOSAURS! The T Rex Discovery Center is a great way for kids to get their dino fix, whilst the province is home to so many other great museums like the Royal Saskatchewan Museum and Saskatchewan Science Center.
What’s that sound? Only the incredible wilderness calling you! From Grasslands National Park with hikes and wildlife, to the activity filled provincial parks like Blackstrap and Buffalo Pound, the Saskatchewan outdoors couldn’t get any better for a family getaway.
Those active kids still want more? Good thing you’re in Saskatchewan! In true badlands style, there are ranches a-plenty such as Beaver Creek Ranch and Willow Creek Guest Ranch. There are also amazing adventure centers such as Blue Mountain Outdoor Adventure Center with zip lines, paintball and skiing!
Did we mention Saskatchewan is also home to the sunniest town in Canada – it keeps getting better!
There are so many fun things to do in Stewart Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 10
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Stewart Valley
- Waterparks in Stewart Valley
- Zoos in Stewart Valley
- Tours in Stewart Valley
- Indoor Play in Stewart Valley
- Museums in Stewart Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Stewart Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Stewart Valley
- Historical Attractions in Stewart Valley
- Transport Attractions in Stewart Valley
- RV/Campsite in Stewart Valley
- Skiing in Stewart Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Stewart Valley
- Caves and Mines in Stewart Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Stewart Valley