A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in St Johns, Newfoundland, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this Newfoundland city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in St Johns…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in St Johns with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in St Johns
- Waterparks in St Johns
- Zoos in St Johns
- Tours in St Johns
- Indoor Play in St Johns
- Museums in St Johns
- National Parks / Natural World in St Johns
- Things to do for Active Kids in St Johns
- Historical Attractions in St Johns
- Transport Attractions in St Johns
- RV/Campsite in St Johns
- Skiing in St Johns
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in St Johns
- Caves and Mines in St Johns
- Arts and Crafts in St Johns