Manitoba is FILLED with epic wilderness adventures, vibrant cities, fascinating history and of course – it’s most famous inhabitants – the polar bears (Companies such as Tundra Buggy Adventure or Great White Bear Tours are your answer!)
Did you know that Manitoba is incredibly multicultural (it has a huge Icelandic community!), or that it had a Mennonite region? Maybe get out to see the Northern Lights! It’s full of surprises!
Manitoba has amazing wilderness! Companies like Red River Outfitters or Bluesky Expeditions can take kids on wild river experiences, or out with their very own dog sleds!
Need a change of pace? Head indoors to the many museums – from the fascinating Manitoba Museum, or perhaps choo choo choose the Winnipeg Railway Museum. There is even an Eskimo Museum, and a deep space Planetarium!
Want to get active? Just say so! Hudson Bay Helicopters can take you up, up and away, Mystery Mountain Winter Park can help you hit the slopes, and Vertical Adventures can unleash the climbers in you!
As they say…it all starts when you pick a place to go!
There are so many fun things to do in St Adolphe with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 46
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in St Adolphe
- Waterparks in St Adolphe
- Zoos in St Adolphe
- Tours in St Adolphe
- Indoor Play in St Adolphe
- Museums in St Adolphe
- National Parks / Natural World in St Adolphe
- Things to do for Active Kids in St Adolphe
- Historical Attractions in St Adolphe
- Transport Attractions in St Adolphe
- RV/Campsite in St Adolphe
- Skiing in St Adolphe
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in St Adolphe
- Caves and Mines in St Adolphe
- Arts and Crafts in St Adolphe