Bordered by the very awesome Rocky Mountains, Alberta has so many fun things to do with kids! Prairies…cowboys…and a ton of family fun!
From waterparks like Wild Rapids and World Waterpark (with the WORLDS largest indoor wave pool!), to very cool tours like Jasper Raft Tours and Lake Louise Gondola (if you love heights!) Alberta is a magical place for kids.
Dinosaurs? Why not! Head to Dinosaur Provincial Park. History? Great fun with attractions like Pioneer Acres of Alberta and Heritage Park Fort McMurray. Caves? Don’t forget your torch at Cave and Basin National Historic Site!
Museums are around every corner, including the out of this world Aero Space Museum of Calgary, and the always popular Royal Alberta Museum.
And of course, it’s not Alberta without the snow! Sunshine Village, Marmot Basin and Castle Mountain Resort are just some of the many options great for kids to get onto the slopes.
Grab those cowboy hats and skis – it’s Alberta time!
There are so many fun things to do in Spruce Grove with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 28
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Spruce Grove
- Waterparks in Spruce Grove
- Zoos in Spruce Grove
- Tours in Spruce Grove
- Indoor Play in Spruce Grove
- Museums in Spruce Grove
- National Parks / Natural World in Spruce Grove
- Things to do for Active Kids in Spruce Grove
- Historical Attractions in Spruce Grove
- Transport Attractions in Spruce Grove
- RV/Campsite in Spruce Grove
- Skiing in Spruce Grove
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Spruce Grove
- Caves and Mines in Spruce Grove
- Arts and Crafts in Spruce Grove