Would you rather…explore a secret bunker, step back in time and experience life as a pioneer, explore caves and mine for gemstones, feast in the 11th century, or enjoy a rodeo at a fun fair?
Can’t decide? You don’t have to – they are ALL in Ontario!
From amazing cities, quaint country towns to incredible wonders of the world (Niagara Falls anyone?) – Ontario is an incredible place to visit with kids!
That secret bunker? Diefenbunker Canadas Cold War Museum was built to protect from attacks and is now a fascinating museum. Experience pioneer life 200 years ago with attractions like Champlain Trails Museum and Lang Pioneer Village Museum. Scenic Caves Nature Adventures can take you deep underground (and also high up in the trees!), and that 11th century feast? Only Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament! King Phillippe awaits!
Then get your kicks at Western Fair with that super fun rodeo!
Snow activities, zoos, farms, museums, indoor play…the list is endless! Ontario? Ontari-GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Scarborough with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 210
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Scarborough
- Waterparks in Scarborough
- Zoos in Scarborough
- Tours in Scarborough
- Indoor Play in Scarborough
- Museums in Scarborough
- National Parks / Natural World in Scarborough
- Things to do for Active Kids in Scarborough
- Historical Attractions in Scarborough
- Transport Attractions in Scarborough
- RV/Campsite in Scarborough
- Skiing in Scarborough
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Scarborough
- Caves and Mines in Scarborough
- Arts and Crafts in Scarborough