A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this Saskatchewan city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Saskatoon…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Saskatoon with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 16
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saskatoon
- Waterparks in Saskatoon
- Zoos in Saskatoon
- Tours in Saskatoon
- Indoor Play in Saskatoon
- Museums in Saskatoon
- National Parks / Natural World in Saskatoon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saskatoon
- Historical Attractions in Saskatoon
- Transport Attractions in Saskatoon
- RV/Campsite in Saskatoon
- Skiing in Saskatoon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saskatoon
- Caves and Mines in Saskatoon
- Arts and Crafts in Saskatoon