You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Saskatchewan!)
Saskatchewan is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in Saskatchewan that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Saskatchewan’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Saskatchewan when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saskatchewan
- Waterparks in Saskatchewan
- Zoos in Saskatchewan
- Tours in Saskatchewan
- Indoor Play in Saskatchewan
- Museums in Saskatchewan
- National Parks / Natural World in Saskatchewan
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saskatchewan
- Historical Attractions in Saskatchewan
- Transport Attractions in Saskatchewan
- RV/Campsite in Saskatchewan
- Skiing in Saskatchewan
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saskatchewan
- Caves and Mines in Saskatchewan
- Arts and Crafts in Saskatchewan