New Brunswick has so much history, and so much incredible nature to explore, you can easily go every day experiencing something NEW! (After all you can’t spell New Brunswick without n…well, you get it!)
A museum where you can take part in fishing camping for kids – just like at the Atlantic Salmon Museum? That’s new! Hand’s on science fun whilst at an aquarium (like Huntsman Marine Science Center) – that’s new!
Creepy and spooky after dark haunted tours (like with Calithumpians Haunted Hikes?) That’s BOO! Sorry – that’s new! Exploring bogs, marshes, rivers and lagoons? (Like in Kouchibouguac National Park?) That’s new!
Exploring towering cliffs, tumbling waterfalls AND the highest tides in the WORLD (Like with Fundy Trail Parkway?) That’s new! (And pretty awesome!)
Discovering the fascinating Acadian history with Village Historique Acadien? That’s new!
There are so many things to do with kids in New Brunswick, you will always find something new!
There are so many fun things to do in Saint John with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 42
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saint John
- Waterparks in Saint John
- Zoos in Saint John
- Tours in Saint John
- Indoor Play in Saint John
- Museums in Saint John
- National Parks / Natural World in Saint John
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saint John
- Historical Attractions in Saint John
- Transport Attractions in Saint John
- RV/Campsite in Saint John
- Skiing in Saint John
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saint John
- Caves and Mines in Saint John
- Arts and Crafts in Saint John