The Northwest Territories are a place that isn’t often thought of straight away when it comes to kids adventures in Canada, but it should be! It’s so spectacular, with PLENTY of incredible things to do with kids!
The amazing outdoors is the front runner of amazing places to take the kids. Companies such as Arctic Adventure Tours and Arctic Nature Tours are a great way to take the family out and experience the wilderness (including fun activities like dog sledding!)
Where will you be heading to? Take your pick! National Parks are a plenty, from Ivvavik - the first national park to be created, to Aulavik with it’s rivers, rolling hills, badlands and water activities. Tuktut Nogair National Park is a brilliant location to spot the amazing wildlife, from wolves, grizzly bears, and muskoxen.
The NWT of course has it’s cities and towns, where kids can enjoy the culture at centers like the Prince of Wales Northern Heritage center, with fascinating collections of historic clothing and hunting tools!
A once in a lifetime experience and certainly a place that the kids will never forget!
There are so many fun things to do in Sachs Harbour with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Sachs Harbour
- Waterparks in Sachs Harbour
- Zoos in Sachs Harbour
- Tours in Sachs Harbour
- Indoor Play in Sachs Harbour
- Museums in Sachs Harbour
- National Parks / Natural World in Sachs Harbour
- Things to do for Active Kids in Sachs Harbour
- Historical Attractions in Sachs Harbour
- Transport Attractions in Sachs Harbour
- RV/Campsite in Sachs Harbour
- Skiing in Sachs Harbour
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Sachs Harbour
- Caves and Mines in Sachs Harbour
- Arts and Crafts in Sachs Harbour