Bonjour! Wait…that’s French….looks like we’re in Quebec! (Did you know the official language of Quebec is French? That’s because it was a French colony until 1760)
Kids will just LOVE Quebec! The impressive architecture of Quebec City, the small historic towns, the impressive ski resorts and very cool coastal cliffs…(and the food is AMAZING!) So let’s explore the great places to visit with kids!
With such a rich history, there are fascinating museums which are great to visit! From the historic tours of Le Chateau Frontenac (the worlds most photographed hotel!) to…yes kids…the Choco Musee (If you don’t speak French you will still know what that means!), and the interactive Canadian Museum of Civilization – who says learning can’t be fun (and delicious!)
Love nature’s suprises? How about trying to unlock the secret code of the gnomes at La Vallee Secrete, or brave the extreme zip lines and caves at Aventure Lafleche? There are rivers, lakes and forests to be explored!
If it’s culture you’re after, then how about stepping into a Quebec Indian Village with Huron Onhoua Cheteke Site, or La Citadelle – the largest British fortress built in North America!
Ja T’aime Quebec!
There are so many fun things to do in Roxton Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Roxton Falls
- Waterparks in Roxton Falls
- Zoos in Roxton Falls
- Tours in Roxton Falls
- Indoor Play in Roxton Falls
- Museums in Roxton Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Roxton Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Roxton Falls
- Historical Attractions in Roxton Falls
- Transport Attractions in Roxton Falls
- RV/Campsite in Roxton Falls
- Skiing in Roxton Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Roxton Falls
- Caves and Mines in Roxton Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Roxton Falls