“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Repulse Bay, Nunavut there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing Nunavut city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Repulse Bay, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Repulse Bay!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Repulse Bay with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Repulse Bay
- Waterparks in Repulse Bay
- Zoos in Repulse Bay
- Tours in Repulse Bay
- Indoor Play in Repulse Bay
- Museums in Repulse Bay
- National Parks / Natural World in Repulse Bay
- Things to do for Active Kids in Repulse Bay
- Historical Attractions in Repulse Bay
- Transport Attractions in Repulse Bay
- RV/Campsite in Repulse Bay
- Skiing in Repulse Bay
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Repulse Bay
- Caves and Mines in Repulse Bay
- Arts and Crafts in Repulse Bay