If you want to give kids an adventure that few ever get to experience in their life, then get out there and head to Nunavut.
It’s one of the most remote areas in the world, but one of the most incredible! It’s an area where kids can experience fascinating cultures, untouched wilderness, and incredible wildlife.
The wilderness will really give you the most rewarding adventures. There are national parks with sweeping glaciers, such as Wood Buffalo - one of the largest national parks in the world.
Sirmilik National Park has fun activities like boating and camping, and Ukkusiksalik National Park has cliffs, coast and tundra to explore, and also over 500 archaeological sites!
You can contact companies such as Arctic Kingdom which offer guided and tailored expeditions for incredible activities like fishing and dog sledding! The area is also a great cultural insight for kids into the Inuit way of life.
You may not be able to pronounce some of the place names, but you will sure to come away with having been to one of the most special places to visit with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Repulse Bay with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Repulse Bay
- Waterparks in Repulse Bay
- Zoos in Repulse Bay
- Tours in Repulse Bay
- Indoor Play in Repulse Bay
- Museums in Repulse Bay
- National Parks / Natural World in Repulse Bay
- Things to do for Active Kids in Repulse Bay
- Historical Attractions in Repulse Bay
- Transport Attractions in Repulse Bay
- RV/Campsite in Repulse Bay
- Skiing in Repulse Bay
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Repulse Bay
- Caves and Mines in Repulse Bay
- Arts and Crafts in Repulse Bay