The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Repulse Bay has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Repulse Bay, Nunavut offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Repulse Bay itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Repulse Bay with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Repulse Bay
- Waterparks in Repulse Bay
- Zoos in Repulse Bay
- Tours in Repulse Bay
- Indoor Play in Repulse Bay
- Museums in Repulse Bay
- National Parks / Natural World in Repulse Bay
- Things to do for Active Kids in Repulse Bay
- Historical Attractions in Repulse Bay
- Transport Attractions in Repulse Bay
- RV/Campsite in Repulse Bay
- Skiing in Repulse Bay
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Repulse Bay
- Caves and Mines in Repulse Bay
- Arts and Crafts in Repulse Bay