Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Repulse Bay, Nunavut, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in Nunavut you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Repulse Bay…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Repulse Bay with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Repulse Bay
- Waterparks in Repulse Bay
- Zoos in Repulse Bay
- Tours in Repulse Bay
- Indoor Play in Repulse Bay
- Museums in Repulse Bay
- National Parks / Natural World in Repulse Bay
- Things to do for Active Kids in Repulse Bay
- Historical Attractions in Repulse Bay
- Transport Attractions in Repulse Bay
- RV/Campsite in Repulse Bay
- Skiing in Repulse Bay
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Repulse Bay
- Caves and Mines in Repulse Bay
- Arts and Crafts in Repulse Bay