Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Repulse Bay, Nunavut there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
Nunavut is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Repulse Bay is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Repulse Bay inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Repulse Bay with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 1
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Repulse Bay
- Waterparks in Repulse Bay
- Zoos in Repulse Bay
- Tours in Repulse Bay
- Indoor Play in Repulse Bay
- Museums in Repulse Bay
- National Parks / Natural World in Repulse Bay
- Things to do for Active Kids in Repulse Bay
- Historical Attractions in Repulse Bay
- Transport Attractions in Repulse Bay
- RV/Campsite in Repulse Bay
- Skiing in Repulse Bay
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Repulse Bay
- Caves and Mines in Repulse Bay
- Arts and Crafts in Repulse Bay